The BSA R-10 MK2 embodies style and performance like no other rifle on the market today. Building on the success of the original R-10, the MK2 moves further ahead of the field with a range of upgrades designed to give you more performance, more potential and yet more personal satisfaction from owning the finest sporter BSA has ever produced. The sumptuous, flowing lines and that glorious walnut stock confirm the R-10 MK2's true thoroughbred status, with perfect balance and handling, while the brand new magazine system ensures simple, faultless loading. All you need to do, is concentrate on being a better shooter than you ever thought possible. Appreciate the very best of British by stepping up to the BSA R-10 MK2 – where excellence is the only standard.
NEW & IMPROVED
Breaks even more cleanly than before giving even better shot control.
All the trigger adjustment options you could need to put you in total control of every shot.
NEW & IMPROVED
- 10 shot .177 & .22 magazines
- 8 shot .25 magazine
- Rotor numbered
- Smoother indexing
- High impact polymer base Finger groove in back plate
- Knurled rotor for easy use
- Fully regulated PCP rifle achieving consistent and dependable accuracy
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Detatchable buddy bottle delivering up to 225 shots per fill
- Available in Walnut, Woodland and Black Editions
- Adjustable butt pad
- Fully adjustable 2 stage trigger
- Pressure gauge and "on rifle" quick fill system
- New self-actuating magazine system
- Enhanced trigger function for total shot control
- Right or left handed version
- Super Carbine available only with VC Silencer not as Bull Barrel version